ENYP is looking for an experienced and creative Youth Worker to join the team.
ENYP is looking for an experienced and creative Youth Worker to join the team. He/she will have oversight of Youth Work/Informal Education and will develop a range of creative, innovative and engaging programmes including work in local schools, after school activities, evening youth clubs and holiday provision.
The ideal candidate will be energetic, enthusiastic and will help design, develop and lead existing activities and programmes and provide opportunities to engage young people. The ability to have vision and strategy for development is important.
This exciting opportunity will require the successful applicant to have:
• A mature Christian faith and the ability to share it in a dynamic, culturally relevant way.
• A heart to develop young people through a holistic approach.
• At least three years’ proven relevant experience, and experience of supervising other team members and volunteers would be an advantage.
• Experience in grassroots community work, ideally in challenging/deprived communities.
• Be a good team member able to work within our existing staff and leadership team.
Post: YOUTH WORKER
Hours: 38 hours a week full time (alternatively, two part-time positions).
Contract length subject to review.
Salary: £18,782 – £23,077 (pro rata – depending on experience and qualifications).
Location: Norwich and Norfolk
Closing date: 5pm on Friday 27th July 2018
There is a genuine occupation requirement that the post-holder is a committed Christian in accordance with Employment Equality (Religion & Belief) Regulations 2003.
Due to the nature of this role an Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check is required before a final job offer is made.